Who do I work with?
- Small and medium-sized businesses that need marketing expertise but don’t need a full-time professional
- Any company facing an intense period of activity that needs extra bandwidth – perhaps for rebranding, a product launch or creation of a new website
- Industry Focus: Engineering and technology companies that have struggled to find anyone who can generate high quality content for their outbound marketing campaigns or populating their website
- Owners or Directors wanting to outsource their entire marketing function leaving them free to focus on running their business
- Companies that are not convinced that they are getting good value for money from their marketing budget and need a fresh pair of eyes to give and unbiased audit
Which Industries do I focus on?
My focus is Engineering, Technology and IT. Although the general marketing techniques and disciplines are similar across all industries, there is no doubt that being familiar with specific industry sectors allows me to bring experience and insights that save my clients both time and money. The common thread that runs through many of my clients is that they tend to operate in areas where the communication of complex technologies is required, often to audiences that are difficult to reach.