What is a Marketing Health Check?
The Kudos Marketing Health Check is the first step in the process of creating a really effective marketing strategy and communications plan for your business. It provides the essential groundwork on which future marketing decision-making and planning are based. The Marketing Health Check is appropriate for companies that don’t have a marketing plan and need to start the process or companies currently implementing a plan that isn’t working as well as anticipated.
Why would I need a Kudos Marketing Health Check?
There are many reasons why you may need to take a fresh look at you marketing but if any of the following apply you should make this audit a priority:
- We aren’t getting the results we used to from our marketing activity
- We don’t feel that we are getting a good return on our marketing investment
- We spend money on marketing but it’s all reactive and lacks planning
- We need to reposition the business to attract a different profile of customer
- We are thinking about developing a new product range or evolving and existing one
- Our competitors seem to have upped their game and we are feeling vulnerable
- The image that we present to our market is looking dated
- We need more content on our website but don’t have the time or expertise to generate it
- Our competitors are winning contracts even when we have a better solution
- We want to enter new markets or geographic regions and need a plan
The process is fairly structured and intensive but ultimately worth the effort:
- We arrange to meet you at your premises where we spend a couple of hours quizzing you about your business, your markets, your past and current marketing activities and your objectives for the future.
- We’ll want to see examples of your current marketing materials and resources (literature, website, sales letters, newsletters, etc.)
- We then go away, conduct more research ourselves and return in no more than two weeks with a comprehensive written report of our findings that will include at least 5 new marketing ideas or recommendations for improvements.
What are the key benefits?
The Marketing Health Check aims to highlight improvements to your marketing effort that will deliver:
- Greater visibility in your markets
- Higher sales to key target customers and greater profitability
- Improved return on your marketing investment
- More efficient use of your marketing resources
What does it cost?
The cost for small and medium sized businesses is £500.00 + VAT (credited back to you if you decide to engage me for ongoing marketing support). There is no commitment required and there are no hidden catches. This payment is a contribution towards the overall cost of delivering the Marketing Health Check which takes several days’ work to complete.
Why are we doing this?
In addition to the benefits to our client detailed above, it’s a good marketing tool for us because it allows us to demonstrate to you how we work and the value we can deliver. It allows you to judge whether we would be a good choice as a marketing partner moving forward. We bear the majority of the cost and if you don’t think we can deliver greater profitability for your business then simply walk away with no hard feelings. And, if you do decide to engage us to provide ongoing marketing support, we’ll credit you with the cost of the Marketing Health Check. We never ask for long contracts or extended notice periods. You are always free to terminate our relationship when it suits you.
Give me a call on 01425 206346 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to find out more.